Thursday, September 21, 2017

f******* yeah!

its been awhile since my previous post (more than 4 years). i know i've been saying that i'll update my blog regularly but it seems like its not happening.. i don't know, i have been busy and sometimes just lazy to write something here.. it seems like i don't like sharing my thoughts anymore, id rather post a photo than write stuff.. but today is an exception! but again i have to tell you that I'm having a hard time writing this cause i don't know where I'm heading, in fact i have written a few sentences and ended deleting it, i don't know if i have an audience or if anybody cared about what i think or feeling when I'm just writing about myself. Now that i got myself this far talking about myself, it made me realize why should i care, i started this blog for me to have somewhere to put my thoughts! anyway if you want to see my other stuff (drawings and photos) just go to my instagram account at instagram.com/molimonstr (feel free to follow me). Before I started writing this entry, I was checking all of my previous posts, down to the very first one and I cant help but to laugh (and feel a ashame) at myself cause of the countless grammatical errors I have made and its possible that Im still committing the same mistakes.. But you know what? I think I made some improvements too :) Anyways, f*ck english grammar! I have met millionaires and people who are far more successful than me who have terrible english! grammar doesn't really matter that much unless you are an English teacher (fortunately, I'm not).  I think what matters most is I can convey my thoughts and that people understand what I mean. So i was saying as I mentioned above, I started this blog as a way to practice my english, share my thoughts, experiences and as a personal timeline. And as I look back, I am amazed and proud to tell you guys that I feel like I made some good progress (emotionally, spiritually, financially and grammatically).

No comments:

Post a Comment