Sunday, May 23, 2010

busy (cheezy back then) days



my thoughts are of you
are you thinking the same thing too?
i dream that someday
it will be me and you
can we make it come true?
just give me a clue
that im not wasting my time on you
and i’ll be glad to wait
till the day you say
you love me too
im sure from that day on
we’ll be out of the blue
cause forever
i’ll be loving you


haha! i think i was pretty much or about to get fucked up when i wrote this back in high school.
anyways. i thought i lost my copy of this one.. good thing my old hard drive still working.. major update on the skate shop project is almost done.. im changing the name from "endless ride" to "end1ess".. im working on the new logos lately.. i'll post em all soon. one week more and its payday!! hehe! cant wait! then i can probably get the space for the shop. we have been looking for a space at the downtown area for days now. and so far we got only one available space.. i'll keep everyone posted.. :D
 Ill be very busy for the next days cause im preparing for the skate shop.. 
wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment