Wednesday, April 1, 2009

babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence

before i start blurting. im not quite sure if feeding my entries from my blog to facebook is a good idea.. and before i forget u can also subscribe to my entries by clicking the RSS button on my blog or here (if all of this shizz makes sense to u then be my guess :D)

had some funny runs at the office today.. had a nose bleed last night.. no salary yet. having some head aches.. just had a bad night. wanna to go somewhere else.. staying __ ______ is a bad idea, i think... self-centered he is as he gets older! thank apple for ipods na lang. meet my friend "porky" (his real name!) (i just lied... xD ) please i insist.

we love cameras of all sort dslr or jst your webcam.i miss my old phone, cursed the one who stole it! i want to draw but too tired.. its already april!!! i saw one of my long time no see crush earlier! damn she'so pretty! she didnt see me.. aaaw! im running out of blah blahs.. its late.. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment